Call for Poster Presentations
Shaping the Future 2017 hosts delegates from a variety of sectors including education, health, active living and research.
*Poster presentations will take place on Friday, January 27, 2017 in the evening (approx. time 6:00-7:00 pm). Please submit your poster presentation application by Friday, December 2, 2016.
If you are not a registered delegate there is a $100 fee for presenting a poster (includes Friday night dinner).*
There are two options for poster presentations:
1. Research poster
2. School success story or healthy program poster
If you are submitting a research poster, include:
Figures/tables (if applicable)
Posters must be 24x36 inches, with landscape page orientation.
If you are submitting a school success story or wellness initiative poster, please consider the following questions:
1. What barrier was recognized in your school?
2. What healthy project or initiative was started to address it?
3. Who did it involve?
4. What was the timeline? When did this happen?
5. What outcomes were observed/measured?
6. What components of Comprehensive School Health does your success story apply to, and why? (Teaching and Learning, Positive Social Environments, Partnerships and Services, Healthy School Policy)
*Posters must be 24x36 inches, with landscape page orientation.*
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Hayley Degaust